Saturday 9 March 2013

Saved by Grace: Voddie Baucham from G3 conference - Doctrine Matters!

 This just may be the BEST presentation that I have EVER heard of THE GOSPEL. I also put it on my Facebook page. Awesome, awesome, powerful, Holy Spirit filled. I love when he says this is not something that you can teach without the Bible, and that it would be like "setting aside a sword and going to a chalkboard to reasonably explain why and how a sword can cut you". No, we cannot set the Bible to the side so we can "win a few more", it is the power unto salvation, our double edged sword that cuts to the marrow. I hope anyone who happens to wander in gets to hear the power of God's word so powerfully presented! Amen! and again I say AMEN!!!!

Saved by Grace: Voddie Baucham from G3 conference - Doctrine Matters!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always welcome, however spam will be removed.

Colossians 4:6 Let your speech always be gracious, seasoned with salt, so that you may know how you ought to answer each person.

If a comment is mocking or otherwise unfruitful it will be removed. If a comment is completely irrelevant to the post it likewise will be removed. If the post contains an audio or video teaching and it is obvious that the commenter has not listened to the presentation the comment may (or might not) be posted and I probably won't reply.