Saturday 1 December 2012

God's Love....





 ... envieth not; ... vaunteth not itself, is not puffed up (1 Corinthians 13:4 KJV)


The ESV puts it this way:

 ...love does not envy or boast; it is not arrogant 

I see these things warring against my members!

 Romans 7:23  but I see in my members another law waging war against the law of my mind and making me captive to the law of sin that dwells in my members. 

and

 John 15:12  "This is my commandment, that you love one another as I have loved you.
John 15:13  Greater love has no one than this, that someone lay down his life for his friends.


Just a few verses that the Lord was reminding me of this morning. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always welcome, however spam will be removed.

Colossians 4:6 Let your speech always be gracious, seasoned with salt, so that you may know how you ought to answer each person.

If a comment is mocking or otherwise unfruitful it will be removed. If a comment is completely irrelevant to the post it likewise will be removed. If the post contains an audio or video teaching and it is obvious that the commenter has not listened to the presentation the comment may (or might not) be posted and I probably won't reply.